The National Association of Digital Broadcasters (NAdB) was founded in 2009 to provide support, education and advocacy functions for Internet radio. More »
To operate a dynamic listener-supported, volunteer-run, nonprofit, noncommercial internet radio station dedicated to serving communities throughout El Monte and the San Gabriel Valley. Mid Valley Radio will broadcast diverse programming which is produced locally and reflects the educational, cultural, artistic, civic, and business interests of the listening community.
To realize our mission, we have established five strategic priorities:
- To establish a digital broadcasting platform organized and operated exclusively for the purpose of providing high quality and engaging content that is both entertaining and educational;
- To provide digital distribution outlets for the creative skills and energies of the communities we serve;
- To encourage and promote the history and social impact of broadcasting and mass media communications;
- To establish awards and scholarships for creative writing and public performances;
- To offer performance opportunities and facilities to amateur instrumentalists, choral groups, orchestral groups, musicians, and music students.