The National Association of Digital Broadcasters (NAdB) was founded in 2009 to provide support, education and advocacy functions for Internet radio. More »
Together, our mission is to celebrate the people, places, events, and activities of the San Gabriel Valley through education, information, and entertainment.
To realize our mission, we have established five strategic priorities:
- To establish a digital broadcasting platform organized and operated exclusively for the purpose of providing high quality and engaging content that is both entertaining and educational;
- To provide digital distribution outlets for the creative skills and energies of the communities we serve;
- To encourage and promote the history and social impact of broadcasting and mass media communications;
- To establish awards and scholarships for creative writing and public performances;
- To offer performance opportunities and facilities to amateur instrumentalists, choral groups, orchestral groups, musicians, and music students.